Monday, June 8, 2009

In the Beginning...

Okay, so many of you have asked me to start blogging about mostly the infamous wedding of 2010.
(Yes, getting married.)

So, here's what we know so far:

Bride: Kate
Groom: Tom (Fester- yes, as in Uncle)

Date: June 26, 2010.
(for details check out theknot.com wedding website: http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KateLee&TomFester

(details like location, etc, are on the website)

Color: Platinum. (it's shiny!)

size: It feels huge! family alone puts us at about 125. so we're working on (unfortunately) paring down the guest list (so we can afford it!)

We have booked church, reception hall/hotel, and photographer. and we're fully aware we need to start working on the rest, and soon!

The latest question I've gotten is whether or not I'll keep my name.

I think, for teaching purposes, I may keep it. Legally I'll probably change it.


What else is going on? Hoping to find out my student teaching placement for the fall (beginning August 2009) this week or early next. Details on that when it's all signed and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment