Monday, August 31, 2009

week 2

Okay, so it's really more like week 1.5 (the first truly "full" week). Last week was a full week, but Monday was shortened, Institute day for teachers only and Tuesday was a short day more for scheduling and "policies" signature documents.
We did stuff Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (mostly reading and writing assessments), and now we're on to the "real" stuff. Details on that later in the week, I think!

Otherwise had a lovely visit with college advisors this weekend and ate probably way too much so am back to the better eating again. :o)

Not overly much to do for school at this point so I'm trying to pace myself and do a little work ahead and some research so I don't get totally swamped. So far I think it's going okay.

In other news- I am SOOOO excited it's football season again. A sport I can fully comprehend and appreciate- GO BEARS.


Have lovely beginning-of-school to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment